The company began as a privately held company. In the early days it became a subsidiary of Iroquois Brands before reverting to private ownership under the Jerry Allen family in 1978.
Mr. Gerald Allen began his career in the industry for Trophy Brands in 1959, after graduating from the University of Dayton.
1968 Mr. Allen founded Allen Food Products Inc.
1977 Allen Food Products, Inc. bought the Trophy line of packaged nuts from Iroquois Brands.
The 70’s brought growth to the organization. During that time we launched Trophy brand tube line and moved to our current location.
The two-story federalist style building built in 1869 flanks the bed of the Miami and Erie Canal. The building has been home to manufacturers since 1869. Originally built to house the Ford and Company Wheel Works where wheelwrights hammered out wooden wheels for cannon carriages, caissons, supply wagons, and troop carriers. While the exterior of the building does not appear to have changed over the years, the interior is continually modernized.
Our factory store held its grand opening September 21, 1981 during the annual Tipp City Mum Festival.
In 1983 we mailed our first holiday gift catalog.
1988 we changed our name to Trophy Nut Co.
2007 launched Trophy Farms at Expo West trade show in Anaheim, California. A line of oven roasted nuts with no added oils and naturally good trail mixes.
2013 launched Trophy Nut Flavor Adventures at NACS in Atlanta, GA. A line of global inspired seasoned peanuts, cashews, and snack mixes.
We currently have a diverse customer base. Market segments include private label, brands, contract manufacturing, export, fundraising, and retail. Trophy Nut is an approved supplier for the US Military and Girl Scouts of the USA.
OUR COMPANY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE ON TIME, QUALITY, PRODUCTS & SERVICES WE ARE PROUD OF, TO OUR CUSTOMERS.
As we look to the future, Trophy Nut is poised for growth. We have the ability to expand both our manufacturing and distribution facilities.
PLMA November 13 – 15, 2022 Rosemont, IL
320 N SECOND STREET, TIPP CITY, OHIO 45371 ( 937 ) 667 – 8478