Trophy Nut Company
- Must have excellent attendance and work records
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary or required
- Fast – Must maintain pace with the lines; consistent pace is necessary
- Living to the Trophy Nut Mission and Beliefs. Work as a team.
- Follow and promote all GMP and SQF policies.
- Responsible for setting up and tearing down the production line equipment.
- Operate machines, including troubleshooting, cleanup, setup, quality control, and waste control.
- Operators must keep work areas clean and neat to avoid product contamination and maintain workplace safety.
- Follow all safety guidelines and regulations as laid out by OSHA and the company, which includes wearing proper safety equipment.
- Responsible for keeping the production line supplied with materials at all times.
- Able to complete production paperwork (or system work) accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist packers on the line.
- Assist or provide proper training to new/ inexperienced machine operators.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 or less Quality Issues that mandate rework per quarter.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly line production goal based on regularly scheduled weekly production schedule.
- 1 or less unscheduled* late or absence in a quarter (* must give at least a weeks’ notice).
- Following all Deacom procedures and workflows.
- Meeting or decreasing the changeover and cleaning times allowed, while maintaining quality cleaning.
- Personal Accountability
- Planning, Organizing, and Scheduling
- Verbal Communication
- Delivering Results and Meeting Internal Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- First Shift Monday – Thursday 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please submit a completed application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com