Trophy Nut Co.
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
About The Job
The Maintenance Technician for our manufacturing operations will help maintain and repair machines and building upkeep.
Position Description and Duties
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to perform maintenance functions in a manufacturing environment with emphasis on mechanical repair.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be a self-motivated skilled trades professional.
- Positive, team focused attitude.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 10 hour shift
- One location
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please submit a completed application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org