Trophy Nut Co.
About The Job
Facility Manager is responsible for providing technical expertise and management around capital projects, facility maintenance, and safety program.
- Lead the planning and execution of all major capital and expense projects for the facility.
- Directing technical improvements of the facility, equipment, and production systems.
- Develop, analysis, and ensure execution of projects by meeting program objectives, project budgets and schedules.
- Manage the upkeep and preventive maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds to meet healthy and safety standards.
- Track and communicate status of projects.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
- Identify, justify, coordinate, and execute cost reduction projects to improve quality and process performance.
- Lead efforts within the manufacturing facility to provide the necessary technical training for all manufacturing personnel in support of capital investments and continuous improvements.
- Coordinate site safety programs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Personal accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or significant experience in related area
- Project management, communication, and budgeting skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Positive attitude and problem solver
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please submit a completed application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com